If you are a foreign competitor wishing to register for a Dutch tournament through the Nahouw, please follow the following instructions.
(Note that these instructions will not work if you are a member of a Dutch club, in which case you should follow the instructions provided here)
- Go to https://www.nahouw.net/register
- Think of a username, Suggestion: initials+lastname (e.g."jjones")
- Think of a password (min. 12 characters), enter it twice
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last name
- Select your gender
- Select your country
- Select your club if it is listed, otherwise leave it on "-"
- Enter your email address
- You'll receive a confirmation email
- Go to https://www.nahouw.net/pag/562c
- Change your language and date of birth
- Go to the tournament you wish to register for
- Select your weapon and submit
- You've just registered
- You'll receive an email confirmation of the registration
- Go to: https://www.nahouw.net/change-locale/redirect/%2F and select your language and country
- After you have registered for the tournament, you also best make the payment through Nahouw
If you encounter problems, please contact us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.